Thursday 1 December 2011

New Israelis receive transport

I recently picked these up for £2.99 each in Toys'r'us thinking that they looked a good fit for 15mm:


It was the 2 vehicles bottom left and bottom right in each pack that I was really interested in.



These 2 will go to my Laserburn Gangers



Not sure where these two are destined for yet.




I'm chuffed with these, I think they'll be pretty good when they have had a wash or drybrush.  The only slight dis-appointment was the large size of the Hummer compared to the APC but I can live with that.



  The existing camo scheme goes really well with my GZG New Israelis.


The 12 man squad fits nice and plausibly as an 8 in the APC and a 4 including the leader in the Hummer.



1 comment:

  1. Those are nice. I have used them in the past. If I remember correctly the APC can open up.

    ReplyDelete